We are looking for university students (undergraduate, master's, or PhD) from all fields of engineering with an affinity for strategy and the following qualities:
- Outstanding academic performance, along with evidence of excellence in non-academic and extracurricular activities
- Diverse backgrounds and international exposure
- Quick powers of comprehension, a sharp analytical mind, curiosity, inventiveness, and an affinity for numbers as much as for people
- Desire to not only understand a situation, but to change that situation for the better
- Prior experience in the field of engineering through internships is welcome but not a prerequisite
Your application will be reviewed by our recruiting team in your country of study. Submit your application online using one of the participating countries' links below. Once you are logged into our application portal, please select the office located in your country of study (e.g., London for the United Kingdom) as the first option on the first page.
Please apply through one link only and note the respective application requirements and deadlines of our participating countries. Multiple applications will not be accepted.